Elegant crocodile skin. This unique book cover allows variable size & thickness of books.
A stylish, conservative book carrier in all its sumptuous shiny detail. Ideal for midwives & health workers to carry their notepad diary/calendar out and about. or the professional around town who likes to keep their read under wraps. Bible remains pristine at all times., with integrated bookmark, penholder, slot for travel ticket and a magnetic clasp to close easily.
Unique Inner Support to fit a variety of book sizes of paperback and hardback, also diaries and notepads.
Travelcard and ticket slot
Pen holder / Magnetic clasp
Measures: 17.5 cm (6.9") L x 21 cm (8.26") W x upto 5.5 cm (2.2") depth depending on thickness of book.
We want you to be delighted with every purchase you make but we understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Bagabook.
2. We will accept return of merchandise within 30 days of receipt of purchase as long as item is unused, unopened in original package and in original condition fit for re-sale. Please include the original packing slip with your return.
Return shipping to be paid by buyer - a 20% merchandise restocking fee may applies.
3. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.