For those who believe that technology has a soul, the elegant Quadra brings sunlight at home all year long. LED powered, it emits a coloured light which is the combination of several selected light frequencies enabling to keep your vegetables, herbs, and house plants* happy and growing all year round.
Entirely made of white varnished aluminium, lightweight and flexible, the Quadra is conceptualized to fit all spaces and surfaces and it also lends green thumbs a helping hand in terms of cultivating a stylish interior. The side knobs allow for height extension (up to 50 cm) and rotation of the structure in several positions in order to follow every stage of the plant growth.
This locally-produced wonder makes it easy to transform the darkest corners of your apartment into a lush oasis.
* Scientific experimentation in collaboration with the Department of Agricultural Sciences, University of Bologna – Alma Mater Studiorum
Cable blocker: PVC
Finish: white varnished, silver knobs, grey cable
Fixing positions: free-standing, wall fixed, ceiling hanged
Registered model: 002340273 OHIM
Light source: 6 LEDs
Energy consumption: 14 W
Energy voltage: 220 V 50H
DC adaptor: 12 V
Protection Class: II
Light angle: 120°
PPFD [10 cm]: 200 μmol m-2 s-1
Light colour mix: RWB (red, white, blue)
On/off: > 20,000
LED life time approx: 40,000 hours
Patent pending 2013
Lorenzo Antonioni, 2013
Structure width: 44 cm
Structure height: 27 up to 50 cm
Tray dimensions: 18×40 cm
Total weight: 2.4 kg
Cable length: 110 cm
DC adaptor cord length: 150 cm
Article Number: BQS0913K001-W
Width: 30 cm
Height: 9,5 cm
Length: 49,5 cm
Weight: 2,6 kg
PEOPLE & PLANET
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Bulbo product can be shipped to UE countries only.
Standard shipping cost is 12£ for any country.
Shipping is free for any purchase above 175£.
The delivery is made by GLS Europe who takes charge of the goods (one or two working days after the order has been received), then the Buyer will receive a notice via email at the address provided during the purchase phase.
The email will contain the Tracking Number which allows the Buyer to monitor the package(s) step by step up to the delivery.
The courier will make one delivery attempt, but will undertake to contact the client both by telephone and email before making the delivery in order to give sufficient notice.
In the event that the addressee is absent during the first and only delivery attempt, the Buyer may retrieve the goods at one of the nearest Parcel Points. All of the necessary indications for the withdrawal will be supplied via email to the address provided during the acquisition phase.
Attention/ important at the moment of delivery:
When the courier delivers the goods, the buyer must check:
that the number of packages corresponds to that indicated in the transportation document;
that the packaging is whole, undamaged and neither modified nor wet, including the fastenings (tape, packaging paper etc.)
Any damages found in the packaging and/or product, or the non-correspondence of the number of packages or indications, must immediately be stipulated in writing on the courier’s waybill by applying the text “GOODS UNCHECKED” (and any other indications concerning the claim); any photographs of the packages may prove to be useful. Once the courier’s document is signed, the Buyer can no longer make any claims concerning the external characteristics of the delivered goods. In any case, if the items are damaged, the Buyer must promptly communicate this to Bulbo BV. in writing within and no later than 8 days of receiving the goods. After eight days, we decline any liability for breakage/anomalies/loss/fault.
Breakage due to transportation.
At the moment of delivery, the Buyer must verify the presence and integrity of all the products in the order. Any notice of anomalies or breakage must be communicated, with attached photographs of the damage, to the email address email@example.com; within and no later than eight days after receiving the goods. After eight days, we decline any liability for breakage/anomalies/missing parts. Photographs of the goods must be taken in their original packaging. We do not accept claims concerning products that have already been installed or used. Once the anomaly/breakage has been verified, Bulbo BV. will send an email with instructions for the replacement of the goods. In any case, the Buyer must not take personal initiative with the courier, but must promptly consult Bulbo BV. concerning the procedure to be followed.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Bulbo.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.