How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product:
1. Contact the seller to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a
product by outlining this to the seller directly by signing in to your account, clicking ‘customer sign in’
at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, copying the order you want to return and
then email to email@example.com with your name and order number specified in the subject line.
2. If already received, package the item up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of letting us
know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for
delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of
returning the product.
3. As the seller’s third party, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us (via
Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of
the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and
functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return,
when the product is in transit back to the seller).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation
period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that
you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with us.
All sellers comply with each returns policy, please check carefully when ordering. If you have any
further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Item that you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable as listed below:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (i.e.: outside of standard customisation options
offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before
(1) In the very unlikely event that a buyer:
- has received faulty products, or;
- has a complaint about a product, or;
- feels that they have statutory rights
then, since the payment and the agreement is directly between the buyer and the seller, the buyer must contact the seller directly.
(2) We advise buyers to contact the seller directly by email, using the seller’s email address provided in the order confirmation.
(a) for products which arrive damaged or faulty, we advise that this is done on the day of delivery;
(b) for all other complaints, we advise that this is done within 7 days after the day the products were received.
(3) By using the website, all sellers agree to immediately respond to any email or other communication from a buyer (and in any event within 3 days) and to work with a buyer to resolve any complaints or concerns within 7 days of the date of the buyer’s first contact.
(4) If a seller agrees to accept a return from a buyer, then the buyer must comply with any reasonable instructions provided by the seller.
(5) Sellers will comply with relevant and applicable legislation relating to returns within England and Wales which includes being responsible for letting Buyers know about their rights. For example, non-business buyers may have a right to return some products under the Distance Selling Regulations. However, this does not apply to all products. We advise that
- Sellers must clearly confirm on each listing what a buyer’s rights are in relation to the product advertised and buyers must check their position directly with the seller before placing an order with that seller.
(6) If a seller has not responded to a buyer’s complaint within 7 days of the date of the buyer’s first contact or is unable to resolve the complaint, then either the buyer or seller may contact us directly at email@example.com
(7) Where we are contacted directly, we may try to work with both buyer and seller to resolve any problem. However, ultimately, both seller and buyer understand and agree that
(i) Our involvement rests entirely with us, and is at our own discretion
(ii) Where either buyer or seller has asked us to assist, both will agree to and abide by any final decision we make
(8) (a) We do not receive any payment for orders/products from buyers on behalf of any seller and therefore all refunds will be made directly by the seller.
(b) By using our website sellers agree to promptly make payment for any refunds that are due and, in any event, within 30 days from the date that they agree to refund a buyer.
(9) We will refund commission to a seller for any item in respect of which it pays a refund (refund will be calculated on amount refunded excluding any shipping, tax or VAT and no listing fee will be refunded). The seller must provide us with written details of any such refund within 14 days after making it.